The firm has extensive experience in representing Indian Tribes in a wide variety of matters. We possess the necessary skills required to respond to a tribe's particular legal needs effectively and efficiently. We recognize the unique needs of both Indian tribes and those with whom Indian tribes do business. The firm is committed to providing responsive and cost-effective solutions for our tribal clients.
The firm's Indian-related activities include:
- Drafting and negotiating management contracts, gaming compacts, financing agreements, and Indian Gaming Regulatory Act compliance
- Litigating on behalf of tribes and tribal interests in federal and state courts and before regulatory agencies
- Handling administrative law matters such as government-to-government issues, and preparation of applications for fee to trust land acquisitions.
- Participating in tribal negotiations with state and local governments, and other entities
- Advice and support to tribe in-house counsel
Call us today at (626) 405-4910